Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring Fever for "Spring Training"

From what I'm gathering, I'm not alone in my quest to stay active, eat healthy and possibly drop a few pounds before I'm forced to put a bathing suit on.  Yesterday was an unbelievably active day; unfortunately I don't think I maintained great control over the eating; I curse the child who brought in the "Cheddar Flavored Jalapeno Cheetos"; I have to say they actually made me feel a little sick. 

Now I did a clean out of my weaknesses.  I'm stocked with a lot of healthy options.  The problem is eating too much of a good thing; repeat after me "portion control".  My problem is I like to feel full; I don't like to feel hungry; and that "drink water; it'll make you feel full" is total BS. 

Everyone knows you're not supposed to eat at night.  Everyone knows your last meal is supposed to be three hours before you go to bed.  The problem is I really don't like to go to bed hungry; so the trick is to get to bed before hunger kicks in; easier said than done most nights.  One of my healthy; always maintains the same weight friend's trick is to drink tea.  In fact, at one point I had designated "skinny girls drink tea", as my mantra; I'm going to try to get back to that tonight.  I actually found a Orange Chocolate Green Tea; this could work tonight; then there's Super Dieter's Tea; but that a whole other blog topic.

So these are my 3 nemeses right now that are totally sabotaging me; eating until I feel full; eating too much of a "good for you" food, and saying no to kids foods like "Cheetos".  It's always something; that's the thing; you have to just keep fighting it; join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment