Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's Good To Give

Participated in a fun night volunteering for an organization called Anna's Angels.  My daughter and I volunteered together and even squeaked in a late night dance together.  She's still in bed.  I guess she can't hang with her mom on a Saturday night. 

Anna's Angels http://www.annas-angels.org/events-upc.html has raised over 650,000 for Downs Syndrome Research.  It's an awesome cause filled with a lot of devoted supporters.   Feel free to check it out.

Anyway, we all know and have connections to causes that have volunteer needs.  Volunteering is a good thing and when the job is done you feel a definite sense of "it's good to give".   Find your cause; volunteer; join me!

PS:  So easy to give $ and get exercise by signing up for one of the many run/walks that are around in your community.

PSS:  Is it bad that I defrosted bread to make Bread Pudding tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment