Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pop Culture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

Have you seen this video that your kids are all watching?  I actually find it catchy and the good news it's squeaky clean.  Not a bad word to be found.  The kids are kind of making fun of it, but they also secretly like it. 

Yesterday, I couldn't get it out of my head.  "It's Friday, Friday, Getting Down On Friday".  Still have a little of that working girl, college mentality in my head.  Meanwhile Friday really isn't any different than Tuesday to me, but oh well, another reason to celebrate something.

My birthday week is coming to a close sadly.  I don't think I'm going to be celebrating when I get on the scale Monday.  I'm going to make myself do it (but I don't wanna).  Next week is one of those classic early spring weather weeks; cold and rainy.  I'm going to make it a serious gym; get back on the bus "Spring Training" week; join me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment