Thursday, March 31, 2011

Healthy Delivered

Very excited about upcoming delivery of my "Produce Box".   Deliveries begin mid April.  If you didn't sign up for this last year; reconsider.  It's healthy delivered to your door.  If you don't live in the Raleigh/Cary area just google something like "fresh produce delivered to door".  You'll be surprised by what you may find.

Interesting article:

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/08/15/629755/new-businesses-make-it-convenient.html#ixzz0wg3RWHjv

I know some people shared a box if they didn't think their family could eat it all; that's a great idea.  The Stylski's plowed through the box (shocking).  Yes, there were times things weren't perfect, but they never are at the grocery store either.  It's great to support a local farm actually trying to make a living farming and doing for me what I consider a great service; delivering something fresh, green and healthy to my door.  The kids did get a kick out of unpacking the box and trying some new things (somethings I had never seen or heard of before; and that's saying a lot for someone who has eaten pig's tongue and cow brains).

Great week to try something new in your "Spring Training" work out.  Very sore from "Cardio Mix Up" class yesterday.  Thankfully, not the sore that hurts to actually sit down on the toilet sore (like when you actually have to hold on to the walls) just happy sore.  I think it's great to change things up; no pain no gain; join me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment