Wednesday, May 1, 2013

More Regular Girl Beauty

Okay, steamy weather is almost here at that means if you have frizzy hair you need to try keratin.  I swear it has changed my life.  I know my mom loves my curly hair.  I know all you naturally straight girls long for a little curl.  A little curl would be one thing, but my hair is somewhat curly in odd places, somewhat wavy in some places and frizzy all over.  I can make it work with no humidity, but once humidity hits things get out of control.  Think Monica on Friends when they went to the islands....


My answer = keratin.  One of the first people to do it in Cary and I consider an expert is https://www.facebook.com/HairByJacquieSolaSalon?hc_location=timeline ; Jacquie Amante - 347-782-1127.  Don't delay, call today!!

Nails, nails, nails - I move around and get mani/pedi's pretty much anywhere that's convenient to where I am when I suddenly have spare time.  I would guess I'm not alone.  Recently, I was getting my hair colored.  The longer I leave my hair color on the better.  I multi tasked and gave Judy at Solas Salon (Kildaire Farm Rd) a try.  I was not disappointed.  Crazy - she's cheaper than anywhere else I've been and she excels in massage.  Seriously - excels!!  Worth the drive and seems readily available with short notice - Judy Ming - 347-835-8135

Ladies, join me in getting ready for summer and sandals!!  Don't be caught with your pants down or shoes off - I have no idea where I was going with that........and yes, NK the nail info is for you!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment